Thrive is a place where guys can develop community with others, by being built in their faith so that they can become influencers with others whether in the family, with friends, or in their neighborhoods and city. No matter where you are at with your faith - just exploring, giving faith a second try, or looking for a place to grow – we have developed something significant for you not to survive but Thrive.
Our mission and vision is simple, we want you to Thrive in your relationships with others and with God as we live out our faith and make it real in front of our family, friends, church, and city.
We are developing a wide variety of involvement opportunities based on your interests, your life stage and but here is what we offer from Now till the end of December:
- The Main Event” – 6:30 pm in the Family Life Center, room FLC 206. Dynamic events are happening all over our campus for women, nursery, toddlers, children, youth and other adults at the same time.
Starting Wednesday, August 22nd – September 26th we begin a 5 part discussion called Fight – Winning the Battle the Matters Most! We will discover as men that there are some battles worth fighting for. Our series is designed to help you uncover who you really are — a powerful man with the heart of a warrior. With the power of God, you’ll find strength to fight the battles you know you must win: the ones that determine the state of your heart, the quality of your marriage, and the spiritual health of those you love most. We will examine the life of Samson — a strong man with glaring weaknesses. Like many men, Samson taunted his enemy and rationalized his sins. The good news is God’s grace is greater than your worst sin. By looking at Samson’s life, you’ll learn to defeat the temptations and sin that make strong men weak. You’ll tap into a strength you never knew was possible. You’ll become who God made you to be — a man who knows how to fight for what’s right. Don’t just fight like a man but rather fight like a man of God.
- We have dynamic ministries for Nursery all the way to youth for those who need it or if you invite a friend or family on Wed. night. The Main Event is for men of all ages who enjoy authentic friendships, reading and studying God’s word and praying together. Free snack type foods and beverages will also be on hand. The Main Event” happens every Wednesday at 6:30 pm in the Family Life Center in Room 206. Dynamic events are happening all over our campus for women, nursery, toddlers, children, youth and other adults at the same time, as well.
- Thrive Breakfast Crew - Start your day with a community of men who enjoy eating a delicious breakfast, while having a short time in a Bible devotion with interaction, prayer and lots of laughs. This is not a closed group anyone is welcome to participate in this Engage Group and you’re always welcome to join anytime!
- Spice House Restaurant
Tuesday, 7:00 AM
9035 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., San Diego 92123
- Spice House Restaurant
- Thrive Café – Saturday, November 3rd at 8:30 -9:45 a.m. in the Student Center. Get ready for a hungry man breakfast, good times, lots of laughs, giveaways, a powerful message and much much more. A suggested donation of $5 for the meal would be appreciated and we receive a love offering for our special guest speaker when applicable.
- Engage Groups –
- Watchmen Engage Accountability Groups where of 3-5 men meet monthly or every other month.
Strength is what is needed to thrive as men. If we’re going to see our homes changed, our churches transformed and our communities influenced for God’s glory then as men we need to be inspired, challenged and motivated. The stronger men’s conference is designed to do that for every man. Regardless of where you’re at on your journey of faith, young or old, married or not, active or retired. We are creating a movement where men from various churches in our city are coming together to experience a stronger sense of God’s presence through dynamic praise and worship, a stronger desire to grow in the Lord with a message that will motivate you as a man to be stronger in ways that will assist you to thrive like never before. We will have amazing venues to create fun memories with others and of course you can’t have a men’s conference without some amazing food that is sure to satisfy any appetite. Save the date, sign up and buy your ticket in the Lobby of your church or see your men’s ministry director or leadership team for more information.
The stronger men’s event is on Saturday Sept 29th from 5-8 pm. Dinner, the venues, and car show start at 5 pm with the main event service starting sometime after 6:30 pm. The cost is just $10 but what you will receive will be priceless. Our stronger men’s conference will be hosted at Venture Church in Encinitas, Ca. Save the date, invite someone with you and get ready to see the men in our churches and communities become stronger than ever before.
Men the time is now to get in the game and go from a spectator to a participant, so join us at any time! We invite you to come and explore the many expressions of community that are available, whatever your age or family status might be. We would love to meet you as we do life together. If you have any questions call me or email me at any time.
Excited Beyond Measure,
Pastor Troy Singleterry
Lead Pastor and Director of the Men of City View