Men of City View is a place where guys can meet and grow as followers of Christ. No matter where you are at with your faith - just exploring, giving faith a second try, or looking for a place to grow - events are a place to challenge each other to be the men God created them to be. The goal is to live out honest, active faith within our families, at our jobs, in the church and throughout our communities.
A wide variety of involvement opportunities invite you, designed to fit your interests, your life stage and your schedule:
- Wednesday Higher Call Bible Study - 6:30 pm in the Family Life Center, room FLC 206. Events for women, children, all adults and youth meet at the same time.
- Breakfast Club - Start your day with breakfast, Bible discussion and a great time of fellowship. New friends are always welcome!
Spice House Restaurant
Tuesday, 6:30 AM
9035 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., San Diego 92123
- Monthly "The Art of Leadership" breakfasts - Meet the first Saturday of every month
- Watchmen - Accountability partnerships of 3-5 men meet Saturdays after the breakfast.
- Men's IMPACT regional event - Annual day of inspiration for men from churches throughout the San Diego region
Please join us at any time! We invite you to come explore the many expressions of friendship and service that are available, whatever your age or family status. We would love to meet you.